You know you live in the country when:
*Directions are giving according to landmarks and barns.
* During a parade there are more people in the parade than watching the parade.
* You've been to Wal-mart and seen horses tied up in the parking lot.
* Stores are close by Noon on Saturday and nothings open on Sunday.
* Your theater has SIX screens and cost five dollars.
* You have more cowboy boots than sneakers.
* The local newspaper is only 5 pages.
* You go to the Feed Store more than the Pet Store.
* Camo is considered a color.
* Bacon and butter are considered a veggie.
* A bad cold will get you prayers and a casserole.
* You've had a snake in your dryer and a bird in your car (both have happened to me).
* Your children get a day off from school for the Fair.
* The directions to your home include "turn on dirt road."
* You've used a hay bale as a chair.
* The talk at breakfast is about last nights episodes of: Swamp People, Duck Dynasty or Toddlers and Tiaras.
* Your drinking a Perrier water and someone ask, "What kind of beer is that?"
* Wi-Fi is referred to as "wee-fee"
* "Bless your heart" can be both an insult and a compliment.
I could go on and on. What's your best country moment??