I was asked to share a more detailed look of what's in purse and specifically what I keep in all my little bags in my purse. Don't judge, I over think everything so there is no telling what all is in here.
This is my main makeup bag, it's a Lilly Pulitzer for Target cosmetic bag in Nosey Posey (positive those are sold out but you could probably find on eBay). Inside this small but might bag you will find the following items (starting from top of cosmetic bag and working up to top of picture).
1. Finger nail file
2. Fresh Sugar lip balm
3. Blink contact drops
4. A rollerball with Estée Lauder Bronze Goodness
5. Donna Karans Cashmere Mist rollerball
6. YSL Black Opium spray (size of rollerball)
7. Josie Maran Arian oil clear lip gloss
8. Gerard Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Butter Cream - I am throwing this product and others I have from this brand away immediately DO NOT PURCHASE!!!! They have engaged in online bullying.
9. Maybelline Age Rewind concealer
10. Merle Norman lip conditioner SPF 15
11. Tarte lights, camera, lashes mascara
12. MAC lipstick in Blankety
13. YSL tint-n-oil clear
14. Kat Von D lipstick in Lovecraft
15. Too Faced lipstick in Naked Dolly
16. Too Faced lipstick in Nude Beach
17. Marc Jacobs New Nudes Lipstick in Strange Nude (102)
18. Too Faced Melted liquified metallic lipstick in Dream House
19. Too Faced Melted liquified metallic lipstick in Peony
20. Gold small Estée Lauder translucent press powder
21. Colour Pop lippie stix in Skimpy (favorite)
22. Rimmel London Exaggerate Full Color Lip Liner in #063 Eastend Snob
23. Urban Decay Revolution High Color Lipgloss in Savage
24. A pair of misc gold hoop earrings, gold ball studs and CZ studs. I have a thing about making sure I always have earrings on.
Yep that's a lot of lip products to carry around and it didn't just start. I've always been this way, don't see a change coming soon.
My favorite lip combo is - the Rimmel London lip liner in Eastend Snob, fill lip in with and then add Colour Pop Skimpy on top and a little Bare Minerials lipgloss in Forbidden Nude (not shown in picture, currently out but will be correcting that issue soon). If you like a pink nude lip that's the combo.
So if that wasn't enough beauty products I have another bag I keep with me.
1. Josie Maran whipped Argan oil Intensive Hand Cream in Vanilla Apricot 1fluid ounce (kind of love that stuff)
2. Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil in the butter form, Vanilla Apricot (if one lotion is good, two must be better).
3. Bare Minerals Ready Illuminating Touch Up Veil in Translucent, not sure why I bother I never reach for it.
4. Bare Minerals Seamless Buffing Brush (like a lot)
5. Buxom Full On Lip Cream in Lavender Cosmo. It's pink and lovely but not my favorite.
6. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rollerball in Black and White. These might have been a 100 point peak at Sephora at one time. I like the scents, but not enough to buy a larger size.
7. Monogram pill container with Advil
8. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm in Acai Berry
9. Extra ponytail holders
10. Tweezers - because if there is a splinter to be found - The Cone Family will find it!
Another Lilly Pulitzer for Target bag with misc crap I think I may need.
1. Sunscreen - this is based on what I can find in travel size. For the purse I am not brand specific.
2. Green thing is a flashlight - scared of the dark, yes!
3. Tide stain stick - Hey TIDE you should send me some love!!!!
4. Tiny scissors, the come in handy but don't forget to take out at airport or you have to throw away (been there).
5. Vera Bradley measuring tape, it was gift with purchase (I've seen at the outlet store).
6. Cutter bug spray - baseball and horse shows (especially horse shows) there are bugs.
7. The thing that looks like a big giant Tampon, that's a real washcloth and damp. Tear open when needed. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!! We use ALL the time.
I'm allergic to bees so I try to ALWAYS have an Epi Pen with me. Who doesn't care hand sanitizer? This one is from Bath and Body Works (recent) and it's kind of adorable. The blue-ish and gold box holds tissue, we are allergy ridden over here and if Ya gotta wipe your nose lets do it with a pretty tissue. The green jotter pad is made by Crane and the alligator paper is #%** (no clue). Like the throw back to the 80's I have rocking with the four color pen. I keep it real like that (side eye glare can go here).
Our First-Aid bag includes:
7. Wet Ones (ALWAYS in my purse)
8. Allergy meds and misc decongestants
Yes I carry a lot, and some days more. I actually forgot to photograph my sunglasses (ray bans) and of course my phones iis alway in there.
I didn't take a picture of my bag because honestly I switch around several times during the week. I prefer totes and generally have a small clutch inside for a quick run/errand. I have issues!
Keeping things in smaller bags helps with switching bags so much and makes its easy to find things. I'm a bag lady, alway have been probably always will be.
Hope you enjoyed this post and it gave you some ideas for your handbag.
Have a great weekend.
Love and Limes,